- Sports Central accredited 2GO and LBC, independent logistics service providers to deliver your order at the designated shipping address.
- Sports Central has the right to clarify from customer the shipping address and contact information provided, if logistics partner cannot locate the destination. It is highly recommended that complete address including unit/house number, street, phase, district, barangay, purok, city/municipality, region, country, zip code and landmarks to be mentioned.
- Sports Central and its accredited logistics service providers target a 5-10 working day shipment time table, excluding weekends and holidays and depending on customer’s location.
- Shipment during sale events may take longer than the aforementioned time-table. Delays may unfortunately occur due to high volume of orders, logistics limitations, geographic restrictions, inclement weather and other instances that are beyond our control.
Here are the steps in tracking your parcel:
- Customer will be informed via email that your order has been assigned to a tracking number from either of the logistics providers. This means that the items are subject for pick up from Sports Central main fulfillment center on the same day customer receives the notice.
- To track the shipment, the given tracking number can be encoded in the following sites, the day after customer receives the number
- Customer to receive a call or a text message that shipment is subject for delivery on the same day. Customer may directly give instructions to shipping provider should there be any.
- If customer will not be available to receive the parcel, kindly provide the exact cash payment, an authorization letter, a copy of any valid ID to an authorized representative for timely release of your order.
- Shipment is valid nationwide for paid transactions.
- Shipment with COD payment is valid only within Metro Manila, Cavite and Rizal.